You can now use Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo speakers.
It's just available for Echo devices and now customers in UK can also connect their apple music account with Alexa.
1. Open the Alexa app then sign into your Amazon account and make sure that your Echo device is connected.
2. Open Menu (top left icon), then select settings.
3. Select Music.
4. Select "Link New Service"
5. Tap, Apple music Icon
6. You will be prompted to enable Apple music skill and asked to sign into Apple account and provide access.
7. Finally choose apple music as default music service.