This is a collection of tools and utilities which I have found indispensable as an engineer. Each has a distinct purpose, and I probably touch each at least a few times a week. These tools save me time and I hope that you will find some of them useful as well.
- s-tui s-tui is a terminal UI for monitoring your computer. s-tui allows to monitor CPU temperature, frequency, power and utilization in a graphical way from the terminal.
- Cockpit is a server manager that makes it easy to administer your GNU/Linux servers via a web browser.
- https://www.tinc-vpn.org/ Virtual Private Network (VPN) daemon that uses tunnelling and encryption to create a secure private network between hosts on the Internet.
- https://github.com/abishekvashok/cmatrix Matrix digital rain with CMatrix on a Linux or Unix terminal .
- FunnelScripts Facebook Adverts.